On July 25, ten non-profit animal sanctuaries across the country, from New York to Hawaii, will be offering 20-minute virtual tours in an effort to promote their work and help raise funds for the farms’ rescued animals. The Great Farm Sanctuary Tour will be held from 11 am to 3:30 pm EST (8 am to 1:30 pm PST). The event, which is being organized by Lancaster Farm Sanctuary in Lancaster, PA, will also include interactive games and opportunities for attendees to win prizes. Participating sanctuaries include:
- Woodstock Farm Sanctuary in High Falls, NY
- Farm Sanctuary in Watkins Glen, NY
- Lancaster Farm Sanctuary in Lancaster, PA
- Rancho Relaxo in Woodstown, NJ
- Foreverland Farm in Amelia, OH
- Barn Sanctuary in Chelsea, MI
- Austin Farm Sanctuary in Austin, TX
- Luvin Arms Animal Sanctuary in Erie, CO
- Sweet Farm in Half Moon Bay, CA
- Aloha Animal Sanctuary in Kaneohe, HI
“Being the only vegan sanctuary in our region, it is so great to be able to connect with other wonderful organizations that hold the same overarching mission,” Brittany Kane of Foreverland Farm (FLF)Sanctuary, said. “FLF is a new, small sanctuary and we are ecstatic to be able share our work with folks nationwide. We’re looking forward to meeting everyone on our tour, and learning about the great work being done all over for the animals.”
The $25 ticket price includes access to all tours, and any additional donations given to the sanctuaries through their donation link will be matched up to $5,000.
Photo Credit: Austin Farm Sanctuary
Love the plant-based lifestyle as much as we do?
Get the BEST vegan recipes, travel, celebrity interviews, product picks, and so much more inside every issue of VegNews Magazine. Find out why VegNews is the world’s #1 plant-based magazine by subscribing today!