A new vegan Discovery Box was recently launched by Good Food Brands to highlight Black-owned food and beverage entrepreneurs during National Black Business Month. Curated by Jordan Buckner, founder of superfood energy bar company TeaSquares, the box aims to highlight Black-owned businesses so that people across the country will support them by buying their products on a regular basis. “As a Black food founder myself, I want to highlight other Black-owned food and beverage entrepreneurs who ventured out to start their own business and created amazingly delicious and healthy products,” Buckner told VegNews.
The Discovery Box ($39.99 with free shipping) includes:
- Allergen-free cookies from Partake Foods
- Energy bars from TeaSquares
- Hand-crafted cocktail syrup from Do Well
- West African snacks from Triple A Chin Chin
- Granola from Pat’s Granola
- Seasoned beans from A Dozen Cousins
- Gluten-free pretzel and icing dip snack packs from Emily’s Foods
Good Food Brands is a platform that helps people discover products made by diverse founders that also taste good, are good for your health, and good for your community.
Subscribe now to the world’s #1