Wholesale retailer VEDGEco. is now shipping its bulk-buy vegan products nationwide. Founded in Hawaii in 2019 by brothers Trevor and Ty Hitch, the company operates similar to Costco and offers its vegan products to restaurants, caterers, and individual customers for wholesale prices. VEDGEco. is kicking off its operations in the continental United States with the following 10 bulk items and will add a minimum of three items every month:
- Field Roast, Apple Maple Breakfast Links (31-count)
- Beyond Meat, Beyond Sausage, Original Brat (4-count)
- Plant Ranch, Carne Asada (one pound)
- Alpha Foods, Chik’n Nuggets (105-count)
- Lightlife, Fakin’ Bacon (1.5 pounds)
- Impossible Foods, Impossible Burger (10-count)
- JUST, JUST Egg (two pounds)
- Daiya Foods, Mozzarella Style Shreds (five pounds)
- All Vegetarian, Vegan Bacon (12-count)
- All Vegetarian, Vegan Drumsticks (6-count)
The company’s mission is to bring the friendly aloha spirit to the lower 48 states with a promise to deliver 100-percent plant-based products quickly and with as little environmental impact as possible. VEDGEco. packs all orders—which arrive frozen—in foam-free and recyclable or compostable materials and setting a $100 minimum order allows the company to ship more items together to further reduce its carbon footprint.
Love the plant-based lifestyle as much as we do?
Get the BEST vegan recipes, travel, celebrity interviews, product picks, and so much more inside every issue of VegNews Magazine. Find out why VegNews is the world’s #1 plant-based magazine by subscribing today!