Vegan Lingonberry Brownies
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these cakey, chocolate brownies punctuated with pink lingonberries.
February 6, 2018
Whether you’re a choco-holic or have a craving for chocolate, our homemade lingonberry brownies are just what you need. Ultra rich, fudgy, and truly delicious, these brownies are easy to make and ready in 30 minutes. You can thank us later.
What You Need:
½ cup carob powder
1 tablespoon cornstarch
4 tablespoons coconut sugar
1 tablespoon brown rice flour
½ cup organic cacao powder
¾ teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons lingonberry flakes (or your favorite fruit powder)
½ cup non-dairy milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup coconut oil
2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
What you do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Into a food processor, place carob powder, cornstarch, coconut sugar, rice flour, cacao powder, baking powder, and 1 teaspoon lingonberry flakes, milk, vanilla, and coconut oil. Mix on high speed for 3 minutes or until completely smooth.
3. Into a pie pan, place parchment paper and lightly oil.
4. Pour mixture into the pan, and bake for 24 minutes.
5. Remove brownies from oven, decorate with nibs and remaining fruit flakes, and serve.
Photo courtesy of Nazlı Günaydın