As we gear up for the remainder of the holiday season and end-of-the-year parties, we’re reminded of the important things in life. And by that, we mean vegan holiday desserts. In order to partake in delicious treats such as gingerbread houses, hot chocolate, and spicy nog, we’ve turned to Instagram to find the latest and greatest vegan recipes to make this December the best ever. And by bringing one of our 10 favorite Instagram posts to a work gathering or family function, you’re sure to be the life of any holiday party.
Ginger-less Gingerbread Men. One of the many holiday sweets in my holiday recipe repertoire! You may be wondering why these gingerbread men are ginger-less. Truth is, I’m not a fan of the gingerbread cookie flavor, but I love how they look! These #hazelnut gingerbread men make a great snack, dessert, topping for banana nice cream, “yogurt”, or a smoothie bowl. They are also great as a stand-alone snack or dessert. What I love about them most is their chewiness, sweetness, and the combination of the spices and lemon zest is unique and a nice surprise. This recipe is wonderful to enjoy all year round! Feel free to cut the cookies in any shape – hearts, stars, diamonds, dradle, Christmas trees, squirrels, or flowers. Enjoy! Find the recipe in the My Eclectic Kitchen App! Link in my bio. ☃❄️🌟🎄❤️💚 #NationalCookieDay #GojiBerries
1. We thought @yvonne_deliciously_vegan had committed blasphemy by omitting the main ingredient in these Ginger-less Gingerbread Men. Turns out, swapping hazelnut for ginger and adding a touch of lemon zest to the classic spice mix makes her a genius.
Peppermint everything! My Chocolate Peppermint Chia Pudding Cups are on the blog today! Link in profile
2. @treats_with_a_twist lives up to her name with this adorable Chocolate Peppermint Chia Pudding Cups. Made with only unsweetened almond milk, chia seeds, cocoa powder, stevia, peppermint, and vanilla (and a little vegan whipped cream), this delight makes us wish the holidays last 12 months a year.
Guilt free hot chocolate that tastes even better than that packaged chemical shit storm stuff. It’s just almond milk, cocoa powder, agave nectar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, salt, and I plopped in some Dandies marshmallows but it’s optional (highly recommended though). Ahh! ☕️🍫 #vegan #hotchocolate #veganhotchocolate #omg #whatveganseat #tasty #healthy #crueltyfree #dandies #marshmallows #dairyfree
3. @_moonchild_91 created a simple Vegan Hot Chocolate made from almond milk, cocoa powder, agave nectar, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt. A few Dandies marshmallows top this perfect cup of wintry warmth.
VEGAN EGG NOG!!😍👏 this came out so good and is super easy! ➡️4 cups water, 1 cup pecans, 1 tbs molasses, cinnamon, nutmeg, and dates to taste (1/2 cup to 3/4 cup I think).
4. @healthy_one puts a Southern twist on a holiday favorite with this Pecan-Molasses Eggnog sweetened with medjool dates.
Happy National cookie day. I decided to experiment with some vegan eggnog snickerdoodles instead of writing my term paper. #vegan #veganeats #whatveganseat #veganfoodporn #plantbased #vegannoms #plantbased #plantstrong #veganfood #vegabfoodshare #veganfoodlovers #veganeggnog
5. Thanks to @vegmegh’s festive Eggnog Snickerdoodles, we can finally dunk our nog into a glass of nog!
Custom order raw vegan oatmeal fudge cheesecake. 🎂 #unbakedcakeco #rawvegan #rawfood #rawdessert #rawcake #rawfoodchef #vegan #whatveganseat #veganfoodshare #oatmeal #fudge #cheesecake
6. Toronto-based @unbakedcakeco just casually whipped up this custom Raw Vegan Oatmeal Fudge Cheesecake topped with oatmeal dough balls and chocolate ganache. No big deal.
gonna bake up our chocolate chip cranberry oatmeal cookies right meow for #nationalcookieday 😻recipe at LINK IN PROFILE! 🍪👆🏼
7. @hotforfood baked a batch of the Chocolate Chip Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies of our dreams. Fresh banana and brown sugar help to achieve the beautiful lumpy, bumpy, chewy texture we love in a good old-fashioned cookie.
‘Tis the season to eat cake ! Falalala 🎶🎄 Our holiday specials are online on Facebook folks ! ❤️ yule logs, chocolate bombs and other decadent cakes and cookies that Will give even the haters a reason to love Christmas 🎄❤️😍🍰🍪
8. @flockfoods makes her living as a vegan pastry chef/photographer, which explains why her Chocolate Bûche de Noël looks and tastes so good.
Our top selling flavor had a winter makeover ❤️ Say hello to the Mint Chocolate Truffle Pie! A chocolate pastry crust filled with rich minty chocolate cream & topped with ganache, whipped cream, and crushed peppermint candy 🎀<3 #vegan #pie #pielove #eatmorepie #piegram #chocolatepie #pastry #sweets #dessert #baking #veganbaking #baker #chicago #kingarthurflour #food #foodie #foodgram #feedfeed #whatveganseat #vegansofig #veganfoodshare #winter #newnewnew
9. @piepiemydarling made our previous list of the best Thanksgiving Instagram posts, but with their silky, cool Mint Chocolate Truffle Pie in heavy holiday rotation, there’s no way we could leave them off the list this time around. Make sure to link “best Thanksgiving Instagram posts” to your previous story.
Now serving POM nog! This nut based vegan egg nog is pure delight! Take a mason jar home from our POM grab & go case! #veganeggnog
10. The @pomegranatecafephx in Phoenix makes a mean Superfood Hot Chocolate using its custom “pom milk” (a housemade blend of vanilla beans, dates, Himalayan salt, and a variety of nuts), raw cacao, cayenne, turmeric, maca, cinnamon, coconut sugar, and Himalayan sea salt. Arizona, here we come.
Photo courtesy of Pie, Pie My Darling