New Year’s resolutions of ditching sugar and junk foods are so yesterday, right? With that in mind, the debut of two new vegan ice cream flavors (Peanut Butter Half Baked and Cinnamon Buns) from Ben & Jerry’s, we’re thinking of all the ways we want to indulge in these decadent pints. Here are seven ways we’re going to eat these dreamy new flavors from this classic ice cream brand.
1. A mountain of fluffy vegan whipped cream, rich coconut caramel sauce, dairy-free hot fudge, and a cherry—that’s how we’re topping these pints for the ultimate vegan sundae.
2. We’re blending the new Peanut Butter Half Baked pint into this Creamy Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshake recipe by Viet Vegan for the most decadent brain freeze we’ve had in months.
3. Is it going too far to put a big scoop of Cinnamon Buns ice cream on top of a fresh, gooey vegan cinnamon roll? We didn’t think so. If you need us, we’ll be in the kitchen whipping up this recipe from Minimalist Baker.
4. We’re going simple by making Vegan Chocolate Magic Shell to pour on top of these highly anticipated new flavors.
5. Ben & Jerry’s Cinnamon Buns ice cream was practically made for this Gluten-Free Vegan Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream Cake recipe from Gluten-Free Palate’s blog.
6. We’re sandwiching scoops of Peanut Butter Half Baked between fresh-baked Crispy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies for double the peanuty flavor in a melty, finger-licking good ice cream sandwich.
7. Finally, we’re heating the oven to make a huge Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie that we can load with scoops of these new pints for a dessert that will cure any sweet tooth.
Sarah McLaughlin is an assistant editor at VegNews who can’t wait to dive into the new flavors from Ben & Jerry’s.
Love the plant-based lifestyle as much as we do?
Get the BEST vegan recipes, travel, celebrity interviews, product picks, and so much more inside every issue of VegNews Magazine. Find out why VegNews is the world’s #1 plant-based magazine by subscribing today!