On January 14, Beyond Meat will give away free breakfast sandwiches nationwide to promote a healthier start to the new year while supporting local businesses. The vegan meat brand partnered with restaurants in nine major cities that are preparing sandwiches featuring the brand’s Beyond Breakfast Sausage. “At Beyond Meat, we know that small changes can have a big impact on both our health and the health of the planet, and we want to inspire people to make those better choices starting with the first and most important meal of the day,” Chuck Muth, Chief Growth Officer at Beyond Meat, said. “We’re thrilled to partner with local restaurants to offer consumers our delicious and better-for-you breakfast options, no sacrifice required.”
In order to claim the free sandwich, customers must reserve their meal (limit one per person) before 9pm EST on January 13 through the links provided below and pick up the free offer on January 14 between 8am and 11am local time. While deals are offered at a variety of restaurants, many have eggs, cheese, or both in their sandwiches and modifications are not allowed. However, fully vegan options are offered at the following five businesses:
- Brunch Bird: an all-vegan brunch restaurant in Austin, TX serving The Farmer John made with two JUST Egg breakfast patties, two Beyond breakfast sausages, American cheese, and chipotle aioli on local Easy Tiger ciabatta. Reservations can be made here.
- Gregory’s Coffee: a New York City-based coffee chain serving the Vegan Deluxe, which features JUST Egg, Beyond Breakfast Sausage, and Daiya Foods’ cheddar cheese, all served on a buttery vegan croissant. The sandwich is available for free at its Washington Boulevard (Jersey City, NJ), Broadway (Manhattan), 6th Avenue (Manhattan), 1st Avenue (Manhattan), and Court Street (Brooklyn) locations.
- P.S. Kitchen: an upscale vegan restaurant in New York City serving a Beyond Breakfast Sandwich, a vegan version of the classic sausage, egg, and cheese served on a pretzel bun. Reservations can be made here.
- PLNT Burger: a vegan chain owned by celebrity chef Spike Mendelsohn serving the PLNT Egg Sammy, which features Beyond Meat Breakfast Sausage, a slice of Follow Your Heart American cheese, JUST Egg, and its signature Sweet Chili Sauce served on a Toasted English Muffin. The sandwich is available at all seven PLNT Burger locations in Old Town (Virginia), Wynnewood (Pennsylvania), South Capitol (Washington, DC), Florida Ave (Washington, DC), Tysons Corner (Virginia), Silver Spring (Maryland), and Columbia (Maryland).
- Earth Burger: a vegan fast-food restaurant chain in Texas serving the Breakfast Warp Wrap, made with crispy hash browns, plant-based JUST Egg patty, house-flavored Beyond Meat, plant-based cheese, and a dollop of BBQ Ranch Sauce wrapped in a wheat tortilla. The wrap will be offered at Earth Burger’s San Antonio, Nacogdoches, and San Marcos locations.
Love the plant-based lifestyle as much as we do? Get the BEST vegan recipes, travel, celebrity interviews, product picks, and so much more inside every issue of VegNews Magazine. Find out why VegNews is the world’s #1 plant-based magazine by subscribing today!