Enjoy these saucy bites from HealthyGirl Kitchen on their own as a flavorful starter or add to a grain bowl, use in a wrap, or use as a crispy addition to a fresh green salad.
What you need:
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut cauliflower into bite-sized florets and rinse.
- In a medium bowl, add chickpea flour. Add florets and toss until lightly coated with flour. Tap off any excess flour and place on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, garlic, ginger, and red chili flakes.
- Dip cauliflower in sauce to coat thoroughly and place back on baking sheet. Bake for another 15 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with sesame seeds, and serve.
Photo credit: Danielle Keith
Love vegan food and cooking as much as we do?
Get the BEST, editor-tested recipes inside every issue of VegNews Magazine. Find out why VegNews is the world’s #1 plant-based magazine by subscribing today!