Please note that the 2012 VegNews Dream Island Getaway to Bali is now SOLD OUT! We still have a few spaces available for Mexico, and we hope you’ll join us there. If you’d like to join the Bali waitlist, please email us here. Thank you for your interest in VegNews Vacations!
Of all the places VegNews’ readers would like to visit in the world, Bali topped your list. We couldn’t be more excited to introduce our first-ever VegNews Vacation to this tropical paradise and experience 12 days of delicious food, breathtaking scenery, and the backroads of this very-special island in the Indian Ocean. Highlights include:
- • Savor incredible vegan island cuisine
- • Sample an array of local fresh fruit
- • Ride bicycles through lush rice terraces
- • Trek up an active volcano with stunning views
- • Stroll through colorful bazaars and markets
- • Visit picturesque beaches and rural villages
- • Snorkel pristine coral reefs
- • Participate in an ancient Hindu ceremony
- • Visit an amazing animal sanctuary
- • Take two Balinese cooking classes
- • Enjoy traditional music and dance
- • Island hop to Java to hike a national park
- • Dine with a local family
- • Relax with a traditional Balinese massage
**12 days/11 nights**
Just $2199 per person
Price includes all meals, accommodations, transportation in Bali, cooking classes, site entry fees, guides, and airport pick-up and drop-off. Only airfare and personal purchases are up to you.
Want more information?
Contact 877-Veg-Voyages, x709 or email@example.com.
Want more of today’s best plant-based news, recipes, and lifestyle?
Get our award-winning magazine!