Summer is here, the livin’ is easy, and we want smoothies! After putting the call out for your all-time favorite smoothie recipes, we narrowed down the hundreds of entries we received to just 10 finalists, and now it’s time to get whirling! VegNews’ editors will be blending and sipping all week long before unveiling our Best Vegan Smoothie Ever on August 1. The countdown begins!
And, of course, we’ve got an amazing prize for our winning smoothie pro. They’ll receive an Ultimate Smoothie Kit from our friends at Solgar, which includes three large tubs of Spoonfuls Vegan Protein Nutritional Powder in Vanilla Chai, Chocolate Coconut, and Mixed Berry—plus a super-handy, portable blender and fun smoothie swag!
Drum roll, please. Here are our 2019 finalists!
- Black Forest Smoothie by Colin McCullough
- Fat Elvis Smoothie by Heather Novak
- Horchata Bananas Smoothie by Hailey Forbes
- Matcha Berry Brain Booster Smoothie by Hailey Forbes
- Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie by Artie Pertain
- Nana’s Gone Nutty Smoothie by Christina Zapata
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie by Hunter Noffsinger
- Purple Power Cherry Berry Kombucha Smoothie by Fiona Green
- Raise Your GPA Smoothie by Glenn Hoffman
- Strawberry Island Breeze Smoothie by Maria Hall
Thank you to everyone who entered our Best Ever Vegan Smoothie Contest! Here’s to smoothies that make summer the absolute best time of the year.
Want more of today’s best plant-based news, recipes, and lifestyle?
Get our award-winning magazine!