Imagine edible cookie dough dipped in chocolate—that’s what you have in this recipe from Mixed & Measured blogger Riley Yahr. Add chopped pecans, dried fruit, or dust with more coconut for an added treat.
What you need:
For the dipping chocolate:
½ cup vegan chocolate chips
1 tablespoon coconut oil
What you do:
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter and maple syrup until creamy. Add mini chocolate chips, coconut flakes, and oats and mix until combined.
- Using a cookie dough scoop, place dough balls on prepared baking sheet. Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring in between each interval, until chocolate has melted.
- Remove dough balls from freezer and dip half in melted chocolate. Place back on sheet and freeze for 3 more minutes until chocolate hardens. Serve immediately, or keep in a covered container in freezer until ready to enjoy.