Four-Ingredient Vegan Oreo Truffles
These dairy-free, chocolaty cookie bites make the perfect easy to prepare party treat.
August 2, 2022
Looking for an easy vegan treat? These veganized Oreo truffles from Compassionate Cuisine will do the trick. Switch the flavors up by using flavored cookie sandwiches, coating in brownie crumbles, or tossing in shredded coconut.
What you need:
36 Oreo-style cookies
1 (8-ounce) container vegan cream cheese
1 cup vegan dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup vegan white chocolate chips
Colored sprinkles, for topping
What you do:
- In a food processor, pulse cookies until finely ground. Add cream cheese and blend until a smooth dough forms.
- Line a plate with parchment paper. Use a spoon to scoop and roll dough into 40 balls. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- In a small pot over low heat, warm dark chocolate chips. Once beginning to melt, remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- In a separate small pot, repeat process with white chocolate chips.
- Use a fork to submerge truffles into melted dark chocolate and return to lined tray. Drizzle with white chocolate and immediately top with sprinkles. Chill or freeze until ready to serve.