What you need:
1-½ cups vegan chocolate cookie crumbs
¼ cup vegan butter, melted
2 (8-ounce) packages vegan cream cheese, softened
¾ cup sugar, divided
½ cup soy milk, at room temperature, divided
½ cup creamy peanut butter, at room temperature
½ teaspoon salt
⅓ cup semisweet vegan chocolate chips, melted
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil an 8-inch springform pan. In a bowl or food processor, combine crumbs with butter and mix well. Place crumb mixture in bottom of prepared pan and press it against bottom and 1 inch up the sides. Refrigerate until chilled.
- In a large bowl, combine one package of cream cheese, ½ cup sugar, ¼ cup soy milk, peanut butter, and salt, and beat until smooth. Pour into prepared crust and set aside.
- In same bowl, combine remaining package of cream cheese, ¼ cup sugar, and ¼ cup soy milk and beat until smooth. Fold in the melted chocolate chips and mix until well blended.
- Using a circular motion, pour chocolate mixture into peanut butter mixture. With a thin metal spatula or knife, swirl the different colored mixtures to create a marbled pattern.
- Bake until firm for 45 to 50 minutes. Remove cake from the oven and let cool completely at room temperature. Refrigerate for several hours before serving.