To complete the Starbucks experience, pair these protein-filled bites from Nosh with Micah blogger Micah Siva with guacamole, crudites, and roasted nuts for a ready-to-go lunch ensemble.
What you need:
1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tablespoons parsley
1¼ teaspoon cumin, divided
1¼ teaspoon paprika, divided
½ teaspoon ground coriander
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
¼ cup hemp seeds
2 tablespoons chia seeds
1 tablespoon olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
¼ cup sesame seeds
2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
¼ teaspoon salt
What you do:
- Into a food processor, add chickpeas, garlic, parsley, 1 teaspoon of cumin, 1 teaspoon of paprika, ground coriander, flour, hemp seeds, chia seeds, olive oil, and lemon juice, and pulse until a rough dough forms.
- Roll into 16 equal-sized balls and set aside.
- In a shallow dish, combine sesame seeds, nutritional yeast, salt, ¼ teaspoon of cumin, and ¼ teaspoon of paprika.
- Roll balls in sesame seed mixture to coat.
- Into an air fryer basket, add chickpea balls and spray liberally with cooking spray. Cook at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Photo credit: Micah Siva