Vegan and Gluten-Free White Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookie Bars
These moist, buttery vegan sugar cookie bars make for a super easy, one-bowl dessert.
October 16, 2022
Whip up these foolproof sugar cookie bars from HealthyGirl Kitchen for a deliciously soft, sweet dessert that comes together in a flash.
What you need:
1 tablespoon cornstarch
¼ cup macadamia milk
⅓ cup melted coconut oil
⅓ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons agave nectar
¼ cup coconut flour
1½ cups almond flour
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup white chocolate chips, divided
2 tablespoons vegan sprinkles
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, add cornstarch and milk, and whisk. Add coconut oil, sugar, vanilla, and agave nectar, and mix.
- Add coconut flour, almond flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix with spoon until a dough forms. Stir in ¼ cup white chocolate chips. Pour dough into pan and press down until even.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes until edges are golden brown. Let cool for 30 minutes. Melt remaining white chocolate then spread on top and top with sprinkles.
- Let set in freezer for 10 minutes then cut into bars.