What you need:
- 3 cups shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons shoyu
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white or brown miso
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 3 cups filtered water
- 1 scallion, chopped
What you do:
- Place mushrooms in a bowl with shoyu and 3 tablespoons olive oil. Marinate for 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a blender, combine 1 cup olive oil, miso, ginger, and water until smooth. Pour into four bowls and top with marinated mushrooms and chopped scallions.
Love vegan food and cooking as much as we do?
Get the BEST, editor-tested recipes inside every issue of VegNews Magazine. Find out why VegNews is the world’s #1 plant-based magazine by subscribing today!