What you need:
- 3 cups shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons shoyu
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white or brown miso
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 3 cups filtered water
- 1 scallion, chopped
What you do:
- Place mushrooms in a bowl with shoyu and 3 tablespoons olive oil. Marinate for 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a blender, combine 1 cup olive oil, miso, ginger, and water until smooth. Pour into four bowls and top with marinated mushrooms and chopped scallions.